To create a new email in Ampier Builder, select Emails from the menu:
And click “New Email”
Specify the title for the email, choose the Builder source (by default), and click "Create Template."
After that, you will see the interface of the Ampier Builder Block Editor.
contains the following control elements:
- Exit button from the editor;
- Template name and name change button;
- History block — allows you to navigate through the history and preserves the user's sequence of actions;
- The layout display mode — AMP\HTML (Fallback);
- Settings — allow you to manage preheader parameters;
- Preview. Preview mode — allows you to test the email display in dark mode and the mobile version;
- Save as Draft — allows you to save changes to the template;
- Export — saves the email as active and allows exporting to various ESPs or downloading as an archive.
contains an asset library
contains an asset or layout control block
is located in the central part and displays the current version of the template